- KLSB subscribed for 40% equity interest in JBB Kimlun Sdn Bhd ("JKSB"). The principal activity of JKSB is building and infrastructure contractor.
- KLLSB incorporated three wholly-owned subsidiaries, Kiiville Sdn Bhd ("KVSB"), Kii Ashbury Sdn Bhd ("KASB") and Kii Morris Sdn Bhd ("KMSB"). The principal activities of KVSB, KASB and KMSB are property investment and property development.
- Kimlun Group commenced premix production in Sarawak and Johor.
- Kimlun Group's 30% owned joint venture company, Zecon Kimlun Consortium Sdn Bhd, was awarded a work package contract for the Proposed Development and Upgrading of the Pan Borneo Highway in Sarawak for a contract sum of RM1.46 billion. This signifies the Group's geographical diversification to East Malaysia, and expansion of its construction services to highway project. The Project is the single largest contract which the Group won in its history.
- SPC won SBG and tunnel lining segments supply contracts in relation to Projek Mass Rapid Transit Lembah Kelang: Jajaran Sungai Buloh- Putrajaya Line, with aggregate contract value of RM252 million.
- Kimlun Corporation Berhad incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary, KL Building Materials Sdn Bhd ("KBMSB"). The principal activities of KBMSB are manufacturing and trading of building and construction materials, and provision of quarry services and machinery rental services.
- Kimlun Group launched its first property development project, the Hyve SOHO and Offices in Cyberjaya, Selangor.
- KLSB secured its first contract with a value exceeding RM290 million for the construction of service apartments and ancillary buildings
- SPC set up a new precast concrete products manufacturing plant on a piece of land measuring approximately 130 acres in Negeri Sembilan, and commenced production 2008 during the year
- SPC Industries Sdn Bhd secured the sales contracts for the supply of segmental box girders and tunnel segment linings to the Klang Valley Mass Rapid Transit Sungai Buloh-Kajang line for RM223.18 million and RM48.49 million respectively.
- Kimlun Sdn Bhd secured more than RM400 million worth of IBS projects during 2012.
- On 6 December 2012, Kimlun Land Sdn Bhd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kimlun Corporation Berhad, has incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary, Kimlun Medini Sdn Bhd ("KMSB"). KMSB is principally engaged in property investment and property development.
- Kimlun Land Sdn Bhd ("KLLSB") had on 28 January 2011 subscribed for fifty one thousand (51,000) ordinary shares of RM1.00 each, representing 51% of the total issued and paid-up share capital of Posh Atlantic Sdn Bhd ("PASB") at par and for cash. Upon completion of the Subscription, PASB become a 51% owned subsidiary of KLLSB.
- Kimlun Group ventured into property development with its first development land in Cyberjaya, Selangor.
- Kimlun Corporation Berhad acquired Kimlun Sdn Bhd, SPC Industries Sdn Bhd and I-Buildtech Solutions Pte Ltd on 10 May 2010 in conjuction with proposed initial public offering exercise.
- Kimlun Corporation Berhad was successfully listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad on 29 June 2010.
- Kimlun Corporation Berhad incorporated a new wholly-owned subsidiary namely, Kimlun Land Sdn Bhd on 22 December 2010.
- Kimlun Sdn Bhd secured a IBS building project from Iskandar Regional Development Authority at a contract value of RM142.81 million
- Secured the construction for the elevated interchange along Johor Bahru Inner Ring Road – Package 3B Jalan Abu Bakar Interchange with a contract value exceeding RM100 million
- Formed our IBS Department to promote IBS methods
- I-Buildtech Solutions Pte Ltd was incorporated in Singapore
- Kimlun Sdn Bhd awarded the "ISO 9001:2000, Quality Management System" certification
- Secured specialised infrastructure construction project for the upgrading works of the Perling Interchange in Johor Bahru
- Kimlun Sdn Bhd ventured into specialised infrastructure construction by constructing the Tanjung Puteri flyover in Johor Bahru
- Ventured into Klang Valley with the construction of 70 units of semi-detached houses
- SPC Industries Sdn Bhd supplied concrete tunnel lining segments for a Singapore MRT project.
- SPC Industries Sdn Bhd supplied concrete sewerage tunnel segments to Pantai Trunk Sewerage Bored Tunnel project in Kuala Lumpur
- Kimlun Sdn Bhd secured its first contract with a value exceeding RM20.0 million for the construction of apartments and townhouses
- SPC Industries Sdn Bhd was accredited with ISO9001:2000 Quality Management
- SPC Industries Sdn Bhd ("SPC") commenced its pre-cast concrete business
- KLSB involved in building construction and infrastructure projects with contract value less than RM20.0 million each in Johor, Malaysia
- Kimlun Earthworks Sdn Bhd changed its name to Kimlun Sdn Bhd ("KLSB")
- Our humble beginnings started when Kimlun Earthworks Sdn Bhd was incorporated